At Edgehopper, I value honesty and open communication above all else. In fact, I am 100% committed to open, honest interactions with my readers, sponsors, and the companies whose products I review or giveaway. As such, I have created several policies and have agreed to Ethical Blogging Standards to ensure this commitment. As part of my commitment to openness, I am sharing my policies about Ethical Blogging and your privacy here so that whether you are a loyal reader, a sponsor, or a company or product I am reviewing, you can feel comfortable, safe and secure here on Chris Spagnuolo’s Edgehopper.
How I protect your privacy
I use the most up to date security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. I have and will continue to do everything in my power to protect any and all information that you entrust Edgehopper with.
Sharing and Usage
I am committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. I do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and I will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to this website is only available to Edgehopper administrators who manage this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.
Why did you receive a mailing from me?
My email communication and marketing is permission based. If you received a mailing from my, my records indicate that (a) you have expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with this site. I respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of my mailings.
If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to i...@edgehopper.com for review.
How can you stop receiving email from me?
If for any reason at all, you wish to cease receiving email from Edgehopper, please respond to any email from Edgehopper with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and I will remove you from my email list immediately.
Ethical Blogger Pledge
By taking the pledge to be an Ethical Blogger, any and all authors (including guest authors) for Edgehopper have agreed that:
- We will conduct timely giveaways and reviews on our site per our agreement with PR or marketing reps.
- If we accept a product for review and then decide not to do the review, we will alert the PR or marketing rep that we will not be posting a review and offer to return the product to them.
- No member of our families may win giveaways featured on our site.
- Upon agreeing to review a product or service, we will reveal our policy on negative reviews to the PR or marketing representative with whom we are working.
- If we believe there is a conflict of interest in products or services that we are reviewing, we agree to share our concerns with the PR or marketing rep with whom we am working.
- We agree to provide accurate site statistics to PR and marketing representatives who ask for them.
If you are a blogger, please take the Ethical Blogger pledge here.